Realm of Pip's Expectations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charles Dicken's Great Expectations

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Intriguing Story

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KuMAR3
Admin
KuMAR3

Intriguing Story Empty
PostSubject: Intriguing Story   Intriguing Story EmptyMon May 23, 2011 1:06 am

As a whole, the novel Great Expectations is an interesting story that could have been a legendary piece of literature in my eyes if Charles Dickens didn't use an excess amount of words to explain something. The plot is very interesting with many twists and events that keep the reader curious about the ending and constantly interested. However, most literature enthusiasts don't agree with me because they view Charles Dickens in a biased perspective due to his previous works and the fact that he is one of the earliest writers known to live in the world. The movie isn't as great as it had the potential to be. It seemed to me to be greatly exaggerated and rushed. In my opinion, books have a much better effect on the audience since they include every little detail and allow you to go at your own pace so you can process it better. Your imagination is also allowed to go further than when watching movies since you can pause and comprehend what you know so far about the story. Overall I enjoyed Great Expectations and recommend it for all teenagers.
Back to top Go down
https://greatexpectations.rpg-board.net

Intriguing Story
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Realm of Pip's Expectations :: Book Review :: Overall Opinion-
Jump to: